This modules uses the OneSignal service to provide push notifications capabilities to your Android or iOS app.
It includes the OneSignal SDK for React Native: react-native-onesignal.
- OneSignal account
- iOS Push Certificate - for iOS
- Firebase project - for Android
- Create a OneSignal account and create a new One Signal application.
- Follow and complete the Step 4 of the OneSignal documentation. Don't forget to commit and push the changes.
- Generate an iOS Push Certificate.
- Generate a Firebase Server Key.
- Issue a new test push notification, with immediate delivery, from the OneSignal Dashboard. Verify it works on your running Android simulator or on a real iOS Device (iOS push notifications can't be tested in a simulator). You will have to provide the ONE_SIGNAL_APP_ID env var in your .env file with the App ID key obtained from Keys & IDs if you're testing locally in the Android simulator.
- Add the ONE_SIGNAL_APP_ID env var value in your App's Crowdbotics Dashboard.
- Deploy your app.