The module will enable new appointments to be created and saved locally on a database. The module consists of two generic modules both Frontend and Backend that are used to create and store appointments in the database.
1. Ability to add an appointment
2. Ability to edit and delete an appointment
3. Ability to remind the user of the appointment
4. Ability to search for appointments
5. Ability to store and retrieve appointment information locally
List of Screens
1. Home ScreenThis screen is the first screen that opens up as our module starts. This screen displays a list of all the appointments created by the user. From this screen, the user can move to the Appointment details Screen and Calendar screen.
2. Appointment Details screen This screen displays a list of all the appointments created by the user. User can delete and update the existing appointment on this screen as well.
3. Create Appointment screen On this screen, the user can create a new appointment by adding appointment details. The user can choose the time slot and location of the appointment.
4. Calendar Screen The calendar screen displays the highlighted days on which the appointment is set.